Come and be part of the Fit Collective community!
Nestled in one of Sydney’s most exclusive addresses, InterContinental Sydney Double Bay is an award-winning, luxury hotel located in the leafy Eastern Suburbs village of Double Bay. Fit Collective, located on the ground level promenade of the hotel, is a fully equipped fitness facility with dedicated cardiovascular equipment, resistance equipment and free weights. Our state-of-the-art Technogym equipment provides you with a totally immersive workout experience and benefit from our connected ecosystem to stay on track with your wellness lifestyle, anywhere and anytime. Our gym facilities are complimentary for guests staying at the hotel and memberships are available for members of the public.
For guests staying with us, you can also enjoy the luxury to train in the privacy of your hotel room with our Guest Fitness Experience package.
Fit Collective is open 24/7 and the minimum age for entry is 18 years old.
Fit Collective membership includes:
- Gym access
- Unlimited access to our exciting range of scheduled classes such as Cross Training, BoxFit, Boot Camp, Skill Bike and Yoga. All classes are booked via MyWellness app. Find timetable here.
- Showers with luxurious Byredo amenities, towels, hair dryers and straighteners.
- Access to The Upper Bar at hotel rooftop (access to pool strictly for hotel guests only)
- 10% Food and Beverage discount
Fit Collective Packages from 01 January 2023
- $45 per week – upfront payment of $2,085 for one year and non-auto renewal.
- $50 per week - minimum term of six months, debited fortnightly and auto renewal.
- Variety of upfront packages i.e. 1 month from $205, terms and conditions apply.
To register for Personal Training, please click on the link.
Should you have any queries, please contact our Gym Manager, Danielle Halvorsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 8388 8377.