Come and be part of the Fit Collective community!
Nestled in one of Sydney’s most exclusive addresses, InterContinental Sydney Double Bay is an award-winning, luxury hotel located in the leafy Eastern Suburbs village of Double Bay. Fit Collective, located on the ground level promenade of the hotel, is a fully equipped fitness facility with dedicated cardiovascular equipment, resistance equipment and free weights. Our state-of-the-art Technogym equipment provides you with a totally immersive workout experience and benefit from our connected ecosystem to stay on track with your wellness lifestyle, anywhere and anytime. Our gym facilities are complimentary for guests staying at the hotel and memberships are available for members of the public.
For guests staying with us, you can also enjoy the luxury to train in the privacy of your hotel room with our Guest Fitness Experience package.
Fit Collective is open 24/7 and the minimum age for entry is 18 years old.
Fit Collective membership includes:
- Gym access
- Unlimited access to our exciting range of scheduled classes such as Cross Training, BoxFit, Boot Camp, Skill Bike and Yoga. All classes are booked via MyWellness app. Find out here.
- Showers with luxurious Byredo amenities, towels, hair dryers and straighteners.
Fit Collective Packages
- $40 per week – upfront payment of $2,080 for one year and non-auto renewal.
- $45 per week - minimum term of six months, debited fortnightly and auto renewal.
- Variety of upfront packages i.e. 1 month from $200, terms and conditions apply.
Fit Collective offers personal training sessions, find out more today.