What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When subscribing to our eNewsletter or making enquiries through online enquiry forms, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our eNewsletter or make online enquires regarding dining, meetings and events, and weddings.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
· To allow us to respond to and follow up on your online enquiries
· To send periodic eNewsletters or information regarding our hotel.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Cookies are used to help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
· Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party service eg: Google Analytics that track this information on our behalf
· You can choose to receive an alert each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to disable cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Please refer to your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to change your preference.
· Disabling cookies will not affect your experience when using the site.
We do not sell, trade, or disclose your personal data to third parties.